Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So Proud of Myself

Today as I got in the car to take Jack to story time I realized the drivers door was not all the way shut. (here's is where I had the oh no moment, Jack was the last one out that door so just for the record: not my fault) Then I tried to start the car and it was completely dead.(makes sense since the door had been open all night long) Well Matt has been out of town since Sunday so luckily I had his car still at the house. Only problem my dead car was parked right behind it.
So I was forced to overcome my fear of being electrocuted by jumper cables and jump start the car ALL BY MYSELF! And I can very proudly report we both survived , the car and I! We made it to story time and enjoyed catching up with friends there.

3 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

I'm so proud of you too! For you that really is a big accomplishment and I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself!

Shannon said...

Seriously, so impressed-I am scared of it too! :)

Jones Family said...

way to go woman! I don't think I could do it!