Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...

So I forgot to mention the exciting and crazy news that has happened to us recently. Well first of all Stephen wants everyone to know that his birthday is coming up this Saturday and he wants 21 nerf guns! He told me I had to throw him a birthday party because it would cost me too much money if I didn't. I asked him why and he said because if he didn't have a party then his friends couldn't bring him the nerf guns and I would have to buy them all.
I laughed but was suprised how he worked out the logistics on that one!
(we will be throwing him a party not this weekend but the next...he is a little spoiled i think :))
The second exciting news is that I have been called to be the Primary President again. I really loved being in the primary before and miss the kids so I am excited to go back and get to know a whole new other group of kids. This primary though does not have only 25 kids like last time but instead close to 80! I really am excited though. (I will admit though at first when I was told I was completely stunned and speechless and in tears. Now that that has worn off...I am functioning beautifully)
Well I hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Stephen is so funny and so smart. Well at least we know what to get him for his birthday ha ha. Congratulations on primary president. You will do great! Brayden will love seeing you every Sunday. I really appreciate your dedication and faith to serve. You and you family will be blessed. Now stop being so busy so we can run and hang out. HA HA :)

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to Stephen and YEA that you are Primary President! You are going to do amazing-I have no doubts about that one, it is very evident in just knowing you but became even more so when you welcomed London to the Primary at her baptism-you have an amazing spirit and will bless the childern's lives so much!

Sarah Marie said...

Congrats on Primary president again! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job. We need to hang out again soon! Its always fun to see you guys.