Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So much to Post....

Well to do a quick summary of the past month...
here are the highlights...
I Turned 27 (wow)!! Some friends from the ward had a birthday party for me and another fantastic Lady. And then a few days later We (me and this fantastic other lady) got taken to dinner and a movie with some girlfriends.
I got to see "He's Just Not That Into You" and "Shopaholic" and absolutely loved them both!! I was completely spoiled for my birthday. I think it lasted for about a week. The kids were so excited to help prepare for my birthday and they helped pick out the cake. I was not complaining when it turned out to be Cold Stone's cookie dough ice cream cake!!


I also got to go with a couple of fun girls from the ward to the New York City Temple. It is beautiful although very small.



And finally this past weekend Matt had some interviews in D.C. and so we got to go stay with our friends the Hopkins for the weekend. One of my friends happened to be hosting a party at her home in D.C. that weekend so we got to go and catch up with everyone at once. It was so fun seeing everyone again. It felt like we never left!!





To end this enormous post on a funny note this is what Jack said today....

"Handsome Please"
I didn't get it at first either but it turns out he doesn't like saying Pretty Please because Pretty is for girls (or so he says)!! He is a funny kid.

2 comments:

Outnumbered said...

Happy birthday amelia!

Jonathan and Janil said...

I think I will have a slice of that cake handsome please!! Hey, it looks we will not be able to come to your place. They worked him the whole week except for two days which we figured with it being an eight hour drive we wouldn't have much time to spend so we will try it another time. When does Matt graduate? Do you have any idea how long you will be there?