Sunday, March 15, 2009

The SNOW and more visiting with friends!

Here is what we did in our bizarre March snowstorm...(very excited that by the weekend it was gone and we were out at the park without our coats on! That is the way snow should come and go always!)



As mentioned in the previous post we got the opportunity to go to D.C. and see some old friends. Here are just a few more of those pictures. I got to see my good friends Valerie and Alyssa and their kids (which have grown into little toddlers since I have seen them last). It was good visiting and seeing them again. They were so fun to hang out with in D.C. going to baseball games, having barbeques (and Rob's Ribs), and my most favorite of all the late late night game nights.. even if Cory would always win. Below is Valeries little girl Sophie who is absolutely adorable!! I loved all the kisses!!



(Again thanks Val for the awesome pictures!!)

1 comments:

Valerie said...

We loved seeing you too. We hope you move back down south. Your family is missed. Love the snowman. You should see the one Sophia and I tried to make. More like a Snowmound.

P.S. Like your music.