Sunday, October 12, 2008

This past Friday was Stephens Birthday and it is very hard to believe that we are parents of a 5 year old!! For his birthday dinner he wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese. Yipee!! The kids had a great time and other than smelling vomit the entire time it was enjoyable. (The things you do for your kids) After Chuckies we all sang Happy Birthday and ate cake. He is growing into such a really sweet kid. He loves his brother and lately calls him his little buddy. (I think it is the cutest thing) He actually starts school tomorrow and unlike most mothers I am so excited for it. I know he will love it and enjoy making new friends. I think that he gets bored with me sometimes and will love all the interaction. Also today our ward had a get together after church to welcome us and to celebrate Stephen and one other kids birthdays. They had a cake for each of them and candles to blow out. (the cake just happened to be better than ...anything cake) It was fun and we are starting to feel more at home here in New Jersey.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Outnumbered said...

did you make the cake? its so cute!!! very clever!

Lyssa said...

It was so good to see you guys too! I really hope things work out for us to come up for Thanksgiving.

The Morton's said...

Good old Chuck E Cheese, that place grosses me out and wears me out! Hope he adjusts to school better. Maybe you should quit making home so much fun?! Yell a little more or something. ;-) I was so glad when Caleb started too. No tears there! They need more stimulation than I can provide! Gooooooooood girl looks interesting.......

Fowler family said...

Happy birthday Stephen!! Golly you are a big 5 year old now?

We miss you and Jack!