Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The after effects of How I met your Mother...

So every Monday night Matt and I sit down and unwind and watch How I met your mother (along with Chuck of course) and the episode was on finding the best burger. We both were sitting there craving a burger after the show was over. So finally on Saturday we drove a half hour to the closest Five Guys and I had my very first Five Guys Burger.
I am never turning back!! The best burger I have eaten!! I admit I am not a big burger person and never started eating them until after I got married so I don't have a lot of Burger experience but still...

2 comments:

Laura & Tyson said...

We LOVE Five Guys. I can honestly say that it is better than In-N-Out on the west coast. And that's saying a lot for a California girl!

Valerie said...

I still think IN-N-Out is better!!!