Friday, October 24, 2008

Stephen started Preschool...

I finally after weeks of phone calls was able to get a hold of Stephen's shot records and get him enrolled in Preschool. It turns out that a doctor I had in D.C. got in a car wreck and was killed. Another doctor took over the practice but in the meantime they lost all the records they had of Stephen and Jack. Their solution was to have me go and get their shots all redone. Fortunately after a few more days of looking they came across them. I was a little relieved. Stephen is actually in his second week of school and loves it (although he tells me it is a little long ..5hrs) It is fun getting to know Jack better while Stephen enjoys preschool.
The photo below I thought was hilarious. The boys can reach our A.C. controller and so they turn on the air and stick the balloons up to the vent. I may think it is funny and creative now but things might change once I get the bill....

0 comments: