Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Economy...

The state of the economy freaks me out a little so much to the point that I would rather be ignorant of the exact details but today while at the park I was only reminded. While playing down by the pond with the boys a little girl came over and this is how the conversation went...

the girl: how old are your two boys
Me: 3 and 5. How Old are you?
the girl: 8
Me: (talking to the boys as they are getting all muddy) You guys are going to need to take another bath!!
the girl: We don't have water at my house. The water company shut it off so I have to take a bath at my cousins.

After hearing that it made me sick to my stomach! I just wanted to somehow do something for this girl but had no idea what.

1 comments:

The Morton's said...

That's so sad! This economy thing just blows my mind if I think about it for too long. We need to pray hard!