Friday, April 4, 2008

Hair today gone tomorrow...

So I finally gathered the courage to chop all of my hair off and here are the results....
First reaction when I saw myself in the mirror was man I look like my mother...(hey mom I am just giving you a compliment there) Well it turns out I love it just for the fact that I can get ready in like 10 minutes compared to my usual 45 (when I attempted at all)!! So thanks to my great hairdresser (a wonderful lady in the ward) and for all the short haired girls out there who made cutting my hair seem so appealing...

4 comments:

Jonathan and Janil said...

I love you hair!!!! I think it looks really good.

The Englands said...

We like your hair - but you do look like mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
we like your hair! Dawna says it looks like fun. She got hers cut the other day, too. It took me a while, but I like it this way (it's not real short). If I can talk her into it, I'll try to get a picture before it grows out.
Randy

The Morton's said...

Love the hair cut! I tried to get that same cut not long ago, but it doesn't look as good! Glad I found your link again, I lost it when I lost my page. Have a great day!