Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cherry Blossom Festival

This past week was the Cherry Blossom Festival and so for our ward running group some ladies got together to walk around and enjoy the beautiful blossoms... I loved taking photos of the kids. Jack would just cuddle up to trees and strike poses just waiting for me to take a picture. Stephen jumped in on this one!!
If you look closely enough you will be able to see the Jefferson Memorial in the background.

It was a rainy morning but I thought it made the blossoms even prettier.

This is just one of the few reasons why I enjoy the area!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Okay your boys are SO cute! And I haven't had a chance to tell you yet, but I LOVE the hair cut. So darling!

Valerie said...

The boys look like they were having such a fun time. What cute family pictures!