Sunday, April 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

So I just realized that I have been tagged several times so here goes...

10 YEARS AGO...Ten years ago I remember I was turning 16 and the day of my 16th Birthday a guy asked me out on a date (not knowing I was just turning 16). I was so excited and nervous (we were suppose to go skiing but got stuck going up the mountain so we just got out the skiis and made our own ski fun) Oh and of course I was cruising around with Katie in her suzuki swift!

5 Places that I have lived...Pocatello, ID, Boise, ID, Provo, UT, Arlington, VA, and good old Declo, Idaho.

5 Things on To Do List....Finish my bachelors and get a masters, buy a house with a yard, write a novel, run another marathon, and go out of the United States (Bahamas and Tijuana I am not counting).

I enjoy... other people, reading, running, playing with the kids, camping, roasting marshmellows, water sports, tennis, love snowboarding, laughing a lot, establishing my own family and traditions, and living so near D.C.

3 Bad Habits...I like to get silky material and rub it between my fingers...it is soothing but it makes me look a little mental. I talk way way way too much I should listen more, I can't get to bed before midnight no matter how I try.

5 Things you don't know about me.... The longest I have lived in an apartment home since we have been married is a year (I have been married for 51/2 years), I took classes to be an aerobics instructer only to find out I don't have the coordination, I had a poem published in Junior High, I was on the speech and debate team and brought home the first trophy for our school. and I got to go to President's Haight's home in Albion, Idaho and have brownies as he told stories of his life as an apostle...I miss him.

2 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Uggghh.... I couldn't stand it when you would rub your coat between your fingers! I can't believe you still do it! Those pictures of the boys by the cherry blossoms are so cute! We need to come visit again when it's not winter so we could take some cute pictures!

M said...

That was so fun to read about you. And I don't think you talk too much at all.