Friday, April 4, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail....

Our Easter Sunday: For our Easter Sunday celebration we were invited over to some friends house for an Easter dinner and an egg hunt. Our boys definately made out with plenty of Easter Eggs. The Hawes (who hosted the egg hunt) ended up putting bugs and rings in some of the Easter eggs. It was so fun to see their excitement opening the eggs and finding toys!! Stephen at first thought the toy bugs were real and came to me to tell me how a bug got in his egg!! He was a little worried and scared until he realized it was a toy.

While Stephen liked the bugs Jack was really into the toy rings!!

All of the women got together for a quick photo opportunity!! I must say we sure are hot mammas!! It was a fun day and the food was great. At the end of the night while tucking the boys into bed I tried to tell them why we really celebrate Easter...I am hoping they remember.

0 comments: