Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Slacking off again..

So School has been going on for the past week and I have been a little stressed trying to figure out my schedule. The kids also have not started school yet so I have been having to find babysitters and it is a little stressful!! I am hoping that as the semester goes on it will get easier.
On the bright side I really do appreciate my kids more when I leave them for a few hours a day. (I feel a little guilty for leaving them. I just keep telling myself that what I am doing is important).
We have been really liking Richmond and our ward here is awesome. I have found a running buddy and so I am very excited. I am doing a little of P90X also and that is a very good workout!! My friend loaned the DVD's to me and I might have to go buy my own. Well hope everyone is doing well I will posts pics hopefully soon!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm impressed with the fact that you are going back to school. I don't know if I could have the discipline(sp) to go back.

Josh Hunt said...

Hey! How's it going? I'm glad your enjoying your new home. What are you going to school for? I agree that sometimes leaving the kids for just a little bit makes one appreciate them a little more :) Hope all is well!
-Kerrilyn