Friday, February 13, 2009

Yoga!

This past Wednesday for the young womens activity they were doing yoga. Well my friend just happened to be teaching the class so I decided it would be fun to come and learn from her also. It was really fun to learn new moves and she was such a great teacher. Well I came home that night and just left my yoga matt lying on the floor. This is what I found in the morning. No joke. My kids attempting yoga! The only camera I had close by was the one on my phone so not the best quality. Afterwards I tried to teach them a few simple moves and it was hilarious!

2 comments:

The Englands said...

That's funny - Jeffrey is into doing yoga now - He does these funny moves to help stretch him out when he runs.

Josh Hunt said...

Sometime kids do the funniest things, huh? You got a couple of cute boys!
I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!! Man are you getting old!..I'm right behind you! :) Have a fun day

p.s. this is from kerri. i need to figure out how to change that