Wednesday, February 4, 2009

To be a kid again...

Yesterday it snowed and snowed and snowed which was a bit depressing because I am anxious for the spring. But to make the best of the situation Jack and I went to sports authority bought a snow tube and bundled up so that when we picked up Stephen from school we could suprise him and go sledding....

Our tube:



Stephen's Reaction:
"I have always dreamed of this. This is going to be so fun!"

After going down the hill a few times...
"We have the fastest tube! I love this!"

It is so much fun to share moments like these with the kids! Even if my side of the tube sank to the ground when riding it!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

I can't wait to go sledding with Sophia. We went to Clemyjontri this last weekend and she loved it. She just ran around chasing all the kids. I loved seeing her excitement. I totally know what you mean.