Monday, April 12, 2010

WARNING!!


I just picked up Jack from preschool today and there was an incident. Since I am such a good person (wink wink) I thought I would educate every other parent with young boys, so this does not happen to them.

So read carefully...

The advice: When training boys how to use a potty and occasionally letting them go places where no potty exists (trust me this will happen) parents be sure your child knows when it is appropriate to use a tree (for instance, camping) and when it is mandatory to use the potty (like while at school).

His teacher informed me that I need to stress the use of using the potty at school and not the tree at recess.
A LITTLE EMBARRASSING!!




In other news this weekend our church ball team finished our last game for the season. We came in third. It was incredibly fun. I learned through trial and error most of the rules of the game. For instance, when shooting foul shots you have to let the referee touch the ball between shots or the point will not count. No matter how excited you get when the ball goes in you will have to re-shoot. There are so many other things I learned, but that was the most recent.






We look like a pretty intimidating team right?

5 comments:

Shannon said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS! Hilarious for me to read but I can only imagine how you felt! Thanks for that invaluable lesson.

And you did AWESOME in basketball! That was kind of funny with the free-throw thing... :)

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

What's wrong with peeing on trees? :) And I can totally picture you celebrating that free throw! Pretty much just made me laugh thinking about it! Did you hear Kerri had her baby?

Jones Family said...

Good advice! :)

kelleen said...

don't you just love those kind of parenting moments, gives you something to laugh about later at least :)
cute pic and congrats on basketball!

R B, Dawna and Jen said...

Boy does that sound like his father