Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Amelia Goes to the Capitol

So this week started my first week of school for the semester. Well officially school does not start until next week, except for this one class. The class entails being a reporter covering the General Assembly. Not intimidating at all right?


So as of yesterday I received my official press badge permitting me to enter the capitol without being serched and the General Assembly building.
To be honest, I felt a little important and a lot out of place as I went and introduced myself to Senators and Delegates.
Should make for an interesting and challenging semester.

Side note: I didn't realize how my wardrobe is completely unprofessional and totally mommy-ized. I need to work on that one.

2 comments:

kelleen said...

WOW! I could never do something like that-you are one amazing (and brave) lady!

Diane said...

You are awesome and I'm sure you'll be fabulous! And when are we getting together for games!?!?!?!