Sunday, May 3, 2009

Trips into the City are always fun...

This past Saturday after Stephen's baseball game I left the kids with my husband and ventured into the City with a few girlfriends. My sister has been wanting me to get her a few things from China town and of course I couldn't go alone! So the four of us had a fun filled trip to NYC. It was fun bargaining prices and nothing beats a Tiffany bracelet for $8.00 and some Gucci sunglasses for $10.00!! The three other lovely ladies I went with all got brand new purses and I also found my dream purse but realized I was a little too low on cash! I tried to convince the man to give it to me for $10.00 but the lowest he would go is $25.00! I guess it was "supposedly" Prada. It had the Prada name on it at least! After China town we ate at a Mexican Restaurant and then took a trip to times square looking for the Hershey store. I have to admit there is no better way to end a fun trip with meltaway kisses and hershey bliss!




The photos above are us modeling our purchases. Amber and I got the Gucci sunglasses and Emily and I got the matching Tiffany bracelets. Also you may notice the blue purse Emily has that was just one of my dream purses I saw. Emily has good taste!! Overall it was fun to get a break from the kids and enjoy good friendships. These girls have been amazing. On the first Sunday of moving here I met them and was invited instantly to a girls night at the melting pot and from there on there has been many great girls nights. They have made my stay here in New Jersey a lot more enjoyable and so much more welcoming! I love you ladies!!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Still loving my "Coach" bag! Glad to see you finally got your bracelet.