Monday, May 4, 2009

I have a new Addiction!!

I can't believe this but I am addicted to clipping coupons!! I can't believe how much money I can save!! My sister told me about some great deals she got by using coupons so I tried it and now am addicted.
Todays purchase at Walgreens:
2 big bottles of dishsoap
1 Bayer quick release pain reliever box
1 colgate sensitive toothpaste

total: $1.00

And soon I will be on my way to the grocery store to get me some free cereal!

Some websites my sisters told me about that I visit frequently...
thriftyandchicmom.com
afrugalfriend.blogspot.com
mummydeals.com
(Beware it gets addicting)

3 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

I am addicted too. Love the thrill of getting a good deal- man we're geeks! Seriously though my mom and I are considering coming to New York at the end of the month or in June. Should we find a hotel in the city or outside and just ride the subway? Call me- I need help!

Cat said...

Amelia- You have to tell me how to do it! I am very interested and have used some coupons, but I don't know how to get great deals like you get- HELP!! PS. what are you guys doing when school is over?

Kluane said...

I love coupons too. Only it's really hard to get the awesome deals at Walgreens here. Aparently I'm not the only one in town who has discovered all the coupon blogs- oh well at least there is Albertsons!