Friday, May 15, 2009

The News I have been wanting to share for a couple of weeks now...

Matt has just recieved his official job offer and starts work in one week from Tuesday! We are moving to Richmond, Virginia!! So all of my D.C. friends I hope to see you soon! We absolutely loved our time in Virginia and are excited to go back! I have had to postpone blogging about this until after his background check and tax check cleared. He will be working for the IRS doing, of course, Tax Law.

Good news #2
Matt is completely done with school!! We had a little surprise for him as he walked in the door with a little silly string, treats, and presents. The boys really got into it since it was a surprise. And since having him in school is hard on all of us, we all got a present too.

We are so proud of him!!




10 comments:

Outnumbered said...

yay! congrats!!!

Crystal said...

I know I've said this before - but congratulations!! We've been praying for you and are so happy that he got the job!! Whew! Thank goodness that background check cleared, huh? hehe

Lindi said...

BEST NEWS EVER!!! Congrats Reddington Fam! We can't wait to have you in VA again!

The Englands said...

Super exciting news...finally over after how long? I remember when Jeffrey finally graduated. feels good I bet.

Sarah Marie said...

Yay! We're so excited to have you guys back in VA!

Valerie said...

Lyssa told me the good news last week. I was so excited to hear that. Can't wait to see you guys.

I like the idea of everyone getting a present when Daddy graduates. I'll have to remember that one for next year.

The Marti Party said...

i posted some pictures on the family blog you will need to check them out

Abe said...

Congrats! That's cool. I hope you like it.

Abe said...

Congrats! That's cool. I hope you like it.

Misa S said...

Yahooooo! Congrats to you all! You are still the cutest family! We miss you and are sad you aren't coming to Utah and a little jealous that you are going to be back in good ole VA! Congrats again and again!