Thursday, December 4, 2008

So very Thankful!!

This Thanksgiving we had to take the opportunity and go and see the Macy's Day Thanksgiving Parade. Which meant waking up at 5:00 in the morning to catch the train. We arrived two hours early and found some prime spots on Harold Square. The only sad part was that by the time the parade had reached us Jack was fast asleep!! He did wake up to see Santa though. So after freezing (with smiles on our faces) for four hours in the cold we went home and made our Thanksgiving feast. Which Matt and I did all by ourselves. I was so proud I had to take a picture!! We are so very Thankful for our two boys and the opportunity that we have had to see and live in the East coast and explore this side of the U.S. We miss our families so much exspecially around the holidays but We love you all and anytime you want to visit you are more than welcome.





These are just a few of the favorite floats that we got to see!

On the way home there were no seats left on the train so we had to sit where-ever we found a place. I loved this picture of Stephen because I just thought that he looked so homeless.

2 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you guys got to see the parade - isn't it cool? Also, way to go on that dinner - looks pretty good, I'm impressed.

Valerie said...

Seeing the meal reminded me of our last Thanksgiving together. Gosh I miss your family so much. I'm so excited I get to see you in a couple weeks. I'm still working on the details. I'll email or call you soon.