Thursday, December 4, 2008

gotta love black friday!!

I can finally post pics!! Turns out my computer was having some problems but no worries thanks to my 2:30 a.m. black Friday shopping trip I was one of the fourteen in line at Staples who recieved an awesome deal on a new laptop. I almost froze to death but fortunately there was a great person in the line ahead of me who lent me an extra coat and a doggie bed to sleep in. I was truely grateful. So to catch up here are photos of the last couple of weeks...







It was fun to see Stephen with his friends at school doing the Halloween parade and then getting to take Jack to the library for his own parade also. They got to wear their costumes plenty. We also got together with some friends and had a little Halloween party. In our friends basement they had a stage with guitars, a drum set, and karaoke machine so the kids put on concerts for us. It was really fun to watch them showcase their talent!!

0 comments: