Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Photo Opportunity

My side of the family finally got together after 4 years and managed to get a family picture after my sister's baby blessing.
The first picture is the whole family (all eight kids and Mom and Dad). The second picture is just my brothers and sisters and I and finally the last picture is the whole family
and spouses (minus my husband and my sister Janil's husband so we sandwiched in between our brother Orrin in the front.)
I also better state on my sisters behalfs (because I would expect the same) that
two are pregnant and one just had a baby. Looking good either way!!



My mom really wanted a picture with her and my Dad and all of the grandkids. My kids decided to be a little uncoporative and Stephen would be the one holding the book in front of his face.
What do you do???

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm so glad you're back,even if you are leaving me again in a few weeks :( I love seeing the pictures of you and your family. I'm glad you had such a great time.

Kluane said...

It looks like you guys are having a fun summer!! I can't believe how much your boys look alike, they are too cute.

Laura & Tyson said...

Hay Amelia! I found your guys' blog and added you to our friends. I hope you guys don't mind. How is the hunt for apartments going? See you on Sunday!
~Laura