Friday, July 18, 2008

After ONLY three days of driving We are back in D.C...

We have arrived back home after driving through some of the most beautiful and then some of the most desolate states in the U.S. Below are the pictures of the fun times we spent with the family in Idaho. For the whole three weeks, I felt we were going nonstop with my sisters wedding, a camping trip/family reunion, a baby blessing and then of course the highly acclaimed Declo Days... The kids enjoyed all of their cousins and we all got pretty close and personal staying in my mother's house with 15 grandchildren and 12 adults!! Although it was crazy it was very memorable and fun...



Uncle Alex bandaged up Stephen's leg when he got hurt and apparently went overboard with the bandages. Jack thought it was pretty funny and wanted a turn also...



Apparently my younger brother is a very Manly Man who knows how to knit. He made this dunce hat himself and Stephen decided he wanted to model it.



My sisters and I took our kids to a water park. It was really fun to see the boys have such a great time with cousins.





There are many more photos to come . . . so stay tuned!

0 comments: