Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jewelry

So I have picked up a new hobby, jewelry making, and it is getting really addicting. To justify the amount of time and money I have spent creating,I have began to sell some of it (although it is hard because I want it for myself). A couple of weeks ago a friend and I bought a booth together at a huge yard sale event and sold some of our creations. I did pretty good and almost made back everything I have spent, with plenty left over to sale. My next venture is to get a booth at an actual craft fair.
Here are just a few of the things I have been selling (none of my necklaces and earrings are pictured)...












5 comments:

kelleen said...

Love them! You are so great at it, and I love your taste. Chloe's clips are so cute--thank you!

Josh Hunt said...

That sounds like a fun hobby! They look awesome. it's sweet when you can actually make money at something that is fun to do :)
-Kerrilyn

Josh Hunt said...

The jewelry looks awesome! It's pretty sweet when you can make money doing something you enjoy :)
-Kerrilyn

R B, Dawna and Jen said...

Amelia, those are awesome

Erin said...

You have a real talent- I hope you don't mind me copying your creations!