Monday, June 2, 2008

I CAN SURF!!

For our Memorial Day weekend we were invited to rent a beach house with some friends and just enjoy a few days near Outer Banks, North Carolina. I loved every minute of it. The house was nice and so was the company!! The best part of it all was that our friends taught us how to surf. I love it and I actually got up a few times. Stephen loved the beach which suprised me a little since the last time we went to a beach he would not go near the water. Jack on the other hand was terrified of the waves. For some reason he thought the waves were going to take his beach toys away. He did have fun in the sand though. We found a lot of sea creatures like crabs and jelly fish (Our friend actually got stung by a jelly fish) and Matt claims to have seen dolphins. It was definately a trip that we will make again!!

I still need to post pictures of Jack in the sand I just noticed he is not in any of the photos!!









3 comments:

The Englands said...

Cool trip - that's funny about Jack - oh by the way I tagged you. Go to my blog!

The Morton's said...

How fun! We went there a few times when we were first married and living in Georgia. Hope you got a nice tan, we're still waiting for sunshine in Idaho!!!

Lyssa said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Have you clicked on the link you have for our blog? Try www.coryandalyssa.com