Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Great Debate...

Congratulations to my husband! He was just accepted to New York University for his Tax LLM. He was also accepted to Georgetown back in April, so . . . now we have a decision to make. We either stay in D.C. to go to Georgetown or move to the big city and go to NYU. I have never been to New York so it would be a very exciting adventure but on the other hand we love where we live and our friends here (especially our ward) and it would be hard to leave. Just last night I said that we should pray about it and fittingly today's lesson in church was on prayer. So we shall see...

Georgetown



NYU

6 comments:

Lindi said...

Yipee!!! Congrats again Matt!!! Either way...NYC isn't that far!! I'm excited for our pool date tomorrow!!

Sarah Marie said...

Congrats Matt! Thats awesome! NYU is a great school. Although I am selfishly rooting for Georgetown :)

Valerie said...

Very exciting. Congratulations!I will miss you guys so much if you go to NYU, but you've got to do what's best for Matt's education. I know you guys will make the right choice and although I want you to stay in DC, at least I'd have someone to visit in NY.

Kluane said...

Very cute blog, you guys look like you are having tons of fun!! Congrats to Matt, that is very exciting.

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Go to NYU.. I need to come visit there too! Just kidding but congratulations! When do you go home from Idaho? I will be in Declo on the 9th or 10th of July.

Chris said...

If you want any info/advice about moving to (and living in) NY, just let me know!! We'd sure love to have you guys there.

-Janelle (accidentally signed into Chris's account)