Thursday, May 22, 2008

Congratulations Graduate!! This past Sunday Matt graduated from law school and although we were very excited to see him do so we also are very glad it is over. There were two ceremonies one in the morning for the whole school from 9:00-12:00 and another one for just the law school from 2:00-5:00. I was a little worried about dragging the kids through it all, (I knew it would be hard on me let alone the kids) but they were did really well. (It helped having some pez dispensers with unlimited refills)
Above is a picture of Matt with both of his great wonderful parents who I appreciate greatly for raising such an ambitious and loving man (in-laws I hope you're reading this). Below is a picture of the Carousal on the Mall that happened to be free for graduates that day!!


All of us at the end of a very tiring day ready for some good food and a nice pair of sweats to wear and flat shoes!!



5 comments:

Abe said...

Congrats Matt, that's pretty sweet.

Valerie said...

Yeah for the graduate! Love the dress Amelia, very cute. Sophia and I miss you!!! Do you have your plane tickets to go home yet?

The Englands said...

Congrats guys - now comes the fun part.

Karen said...

Congrats, Matt. You and Abe have been 2 very hard working "kids!" You have a beautiful family!!

Melissa said...

Congrats to Matt! That's so exciting. So are you guys staying in the area? Amelia, I LOVE your dress you wore to his graduation. So cute. I'd ask where you got it, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't fit in anything that cute right now. :) But all cute things can be used for future reference! You're beautiful!