Sunday, March 9, 2008

While I anticipate the arrival of our new camera I will just have to make do with words. This week has been crazy and very busy, but since it was Matt's spring break the kids got to have dinner with their dad every night this week. A first for the Reddingtons since the start of school this semester. On Friday night My friend Sarah and I threw a baby shower for Jewel Marlow (a really good friend of ours) and it was such a fun experience. She was totally suprised and in tears. After the desserts and presents a few of us girls stayed and shared all of our crazy stories. By the end of the night I went home feeling a little exposed but had a really great time.

Saturday night my husband and I got to have a date night and planned on bowling with our friends the Hopkins. Well we went into the district to the verizon center to bowl at Lucky strike. Apparently it is a very popular bowling alley and the wait was three hours...So instead we decided to eat at this Spanish restuarant that served Tapas (very small plates of food). We each ordered a couple of the dishes and had a buffet type of dinner. It was a fun experience and since the menu was in Spanish it was fun ordering it too.

Overall it was a very fun weekend!! (wish I had the pics)

4 comments:

Lindi said...

Cute new look! I love it! When are we getting together again?

Unknown said...

I like your new layout! I think you are totally HILARIOUS. I want to get together again and hear more stories!

M said...

Ok, so I just want you to know that I left that party thinking about what a fun girl you are. Your stories were hilarious and I don't think you were to exposed at all. It was so fun and I could tell Jewel really loved it.

Valerie said...

I guess you figured out your background and you don't need my help anymore :) Looks very cute. I'm very proud of you! lol