Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Weekend











logspot.com/_BO5f8QTaHzc/SvYrM86vwyI/AAAAAAAAA0A/2VZ-kYZK9Zg/s1600-h/halloween+044.JPG">






I'm running just a little behind...but those who frequent my site know that this is nothing unusual. We had a great Halloween with a lot of fun activities. Jack had a Halloween parade at his school and Stephen had a harvest party at his school. I went in to help at Stephen's school for the day and he was sooooo excited about it. He wanted to introduce me to everyone and then come and eat lunch with him. Thanks to a friend of mine I get to go into Stephen's school every other Tuesday, while she watches Jack for me. I have to take advantage of it now because soon it will be embarrassing for him to have me around.

After the school activities we had the ward Trunk or Treat and dinner which the kids loved. Jack for dinner had a huge (costco) cupcake that was the size of his head and then we found him at the cupcake walk eating ANOTHER CUPCAKE!! That wasn't the end either, the next stop was the cookie decorating station. He has the eating thing down. Now we just have to work on healthy eating. The next night was Halloween and the kids got loaded-up with candy. I have learned that candy must be stored up high or else when I am not looking they both won't stop eating it. Stephen had so much candy on Halloween night (because I wasn't paying attention) he got a stomachache. It was a fun Halloween. Unfortunately, ever since all the Halloween excitement we have been down sick with some kind of nasty bug.

1 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Spiderman and Batman.... You should feel very safe hanging out with those two heros!
Sorry you guys are sick!! :(